Sunday, March 15, 2009

Flying High - A dedication.

Every once in a while one gets really lucky. This happened to me a week ago. I saw the planes buzzing over my house and was thinking to myself "Self, wouldn't it be cool if you could get a bit closer to these?"

As was my luck, a neighbor called and asked if I would like to go onto base with him for a couple of hours to see the landings and takeoffs. We had access to pretty much anything we wanted regarding visual access to the "birds". We sat atop his company's container and watched. Fortunately the location was next to the runway. Cool.

Moral of the story: If you do something such as shoot stock footage - let everyone know! Sometimes they just might remember and invite you to something not just anyone can go to. This was one of those moments. Many thanks to my friendly neighbor for giving me the opportunity of what may be a lifetime when it comes to getting unique footage.

Enjoy:


Flying High - A dedication. from VaderVideo on Vimeo.

No comments:

Adobe - 2 Years (and a Half) Later - Great Stuff!

So here we are a few years later and Adobe didn't implode! On the contrary! Adobe is doing just fine and dandy. As a matter of fact,...